Thursday 6 April 2017

ruby on rails - Javascript not loading due to net::ERR_CONTENT_LENGTH_MISMATCH

I've got an app that runs fine locally, but barfs in production. (Classic problem, right?)



In production, the JS isn't firing correctly. When I open up the browser console, I see this error:



net::ERR_CONTENT_LENGTH_MISMATCH



When I look in the network tab of Developer Tools, is shows that it failed on a GET request for text/html.



It's a cryptic error. I've only found two other SO posts that even mention is and they're unsolved. (For the interested: first post and second post)




Any idea (1) what it means or (2) how to resolve it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...