Tuesday 25 April 2017

excel - For Each cell in Range cannot bring to another Sub?

When using For Each cell in Range, I would like to use the cell.row property to refer to the row of the current cell. However if I use it in another Sub, I get the error Run-time error:'424' Object required.



Below is a simple code to illustrate what I mean. Am I doing anything wrong or is there a way to refer to the row of the current cell in another Sub? Thanks!



Sub CommandButton2_Click()

Dim rng As Range
Set rng = Range("P290:P293")

For Each cell In rng
Third
Next cell

End Sub

Sub Third()

MsgBox cell.row

End Sub

No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...