Saturday 29 April 2017

c++ - unresolved external symbol _libvlc_new

I am trying to compile a visual c++ project in Visual Studio 2012 where I am adding a 3rd party library (libvlc.lib) to my project via the Properties >> Linker >> Input >> Additional Dependencies and adding the Library Directories entry in VC++ Directories section.



However, I am still getting unresolved external symbol errors with regards to the the API calls that exist in the library. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, whether I am missing some details. Any help with regards to this is greatly appreciated.



I also did a > dumpbin /EXPORTS libvlc.lib > lib.txt to see what the entries are and it contains all the API calls.



Here are screenshots of my dev environment:
http://imgur.com/s9KiYBp,62TNTYq,pxRcv5u,p5yPf9c

No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...