Monday 24 April 2017

textview - Add custom font for complete android application



In my application I need to use helvetica font for all the textviews and edit-text fields. Is there any way to do this other than using settypeface method for every textview ? Any suggestion would be a great help.



Thanks in advance !


Answer



I figured it out by my self. This is the code I used. I create custom TextView which has custom font as default font.



public class MyTextView extends TextView {


public MyTextView(Context context, AttributeSet attrs, int defStyle) {
super(context, attrs, defStyle);
init();
}

public MyTextView(Context context, AttributeSet attrs) {
super(context, attrs);
init();
}


public MyTextView(Context context) {
super(context);
init();
}

private void init() {
Typeface tf = Typeface.createFromAsset(getContext().getAssets(), "font/chiller.ttf");
setTypeface(tf ,1);

}


}

No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...