Thursday 23 February 2017

wordpress - Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' in functions.php on line 73




I recently moved my website into a new server , my database is perfectly configured but i keep getting this error and can't access my wp-admin :




Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' in

/www/docs/wordpress/wp-content/themes/twentyfifteen/functions.php on
line 73




I get this error with every theme and even with all my plugins disabled .


Answer



$path = $_SERVER[‘HTTP_HOST’] . $_SERVER[REQUEST_URI];


to




$path = $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];

No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...