Tuesday 28 February 2017

php - Bing Ads API V12- Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting ',' or ';'

I am using Bing Ads API V12 for php to do some Ads service related operations. The script I am using to get bing ads cost on daily basis with scheduler. Everything works fine when I try it with php v7.0 but If I try it with php v5.6.30 it is causing parse error on line 53 of AuthHelper.php



Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting ',' or ';' on line 53


The main library block on line 53 AuthHelper.php is like this on the final class with other const



const CampaignTypes = 
CampaignType::Audience . ' ' .
CampaignType::Search . ' ' .
CampaignType::Shopping . ' ' .
CampaignType::DynamicSearchAds;


Full ref. of AuthHelper class



https://github.com/BingAds/BingAds-PHP-SDK/blob/master/samples/V12/AuthHelper.php



Possible duplicate:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting ',' or ';'



So my question is how could I fix it now?
Should I wrap it with constructor ? Or anything else quick fix?

No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...