Friday 27 May 2016

html - how can I align to middle by height




I want to create image box(with image).
It's ugly when text is in the top of box.



How can I align text to middle?
I tried to use vertical-align, but it seems, that it don't works



Demo of my code



EDIT:
Your solution works fine with short messages.
But if they will be multi-lined, it is ugly again.
Is it possible to not increase size of line If we don't need it?



enter image description here


Answer



What usually works fine is line-height:



line-height: 32px;


http://jsfiddle.net/DhHnZ/2/


No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...