Friday 4 November 2016

c# - Using Android Studio with Unity

I would like to build an app that uses augmented reality. To be honest, i prefer Android Studio, but i realized, that Unity3D with Vuforia might be the best choice for me. Im intrested in the best solution, to build my app in Android Studio, but clicking on a button (this will be my main usecase), i open the augmented reality project, i built in Unity. What would be the best solution?



UPDATE




Here is what i found:



First way:



I make my project in Unity, and exporting the project (add the module name to dependencies:





dependencies{

compile project(':UnityClasses')
}



Then importing it into Android Studio. Then i could talk between modules like this:
How-to-call-method-and-return-its-value-with-unityplayer-unitysendmessage



If im correct here, in this way i can send data to Unity module within Android Studio by the 3rd parameter of UnitySendMessageExtension, and i can send data back by the Callstatic method.



Second way:




Use Unity as a Subview



Third way



Integrating Unity into Android Studio
Can anyone help me, who tried these above, to tell me what the best way is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...