Tuesday 29 November 2016

What PHP Functions Create Output?

Has anyone ever compiled a list of all the PHP functions/methods that send output to the browser (or STDOUT when running in CLI mode)? A quick search didn't show any manual pages with this information (but I could be wrong there)



I'm interested in functions that are designed to do this, not functions that may raise warnings that would be sent directly to the browser.



The print and echo functions are the obvious ones, I'm looking for a list of lesser known output functions, like readfile.



The main reason I'm asking the question is I'd like a list of functions to check for when tracking down "early output" style errors. (headers can't be set, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...