Friday 1 July 2016

javascript - Adding style and script tags to body acceptable?

I'm creating an AJAX heavy web application and I'm curious on what people's thoughts are on adding style and script tags to the body of an HTML document.



I've been using the jquery.load() method to insert content on the fly. An example partial HTML page that could get loaded into the body element is this:













Since this HTML is getting loaded into a DIV, we are ending up with script and style tags that are not in the head but in the body of an HTML document. I'm not sure if this is valid HTML? Is this a common approach to developing AJAX enabled web applications? Are there any drawbacks I should be aware of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...