Wednesday 27 July 2016

How to get the android device build number












I have a requirement to get the Build number of the android device programatically.



Can any one suggest how to get this information..??



I tried with "Build" and "TelephonyManager" but no luck.



pl. let me know if I miss some thing.



thanks.


Answer




If for "build number" you mean the IMEI number, for example, then check about TelephonyManager.getDeviceSoftwareVersion(). However, I refer you to this link http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/ab7bd52d01b4a4d6


No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...