Monday 25 July 2016

android - Eclipse Emulator not responding

When I run my android app on the eclipse emulator. I get



"Waiting for HOME ('android.process.acore') to be launched..." 


in the console and just a black screen (not even the android logo) in the emulator. I have been waiting for a long time, but there is no response from the emulator.




I need to test in this emulator only, because I have created a new emulator device with configuration as that of - "Motorola - Droid Turbo".



I don't know why this eclipse emulator is not working; Can anyone help me on this please??



Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...