I've never really had any experience with programming at all, my uncle told me to come to this site for help from total strangers if I wanted to start programming. I know the names of a couple of languages but I don't really know anything at all. I'm fourteen and I can type fast if that counts for anything. One of my uncles wanted me to learn c#. So my question is, is c# a good place to begin, and if not, where is a good place to begin and how do I learn it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?
Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...
-
Iv'e read a lot of posts both in stackoverflow and other websites talking about web security. Such as salting encrypting etc. ...
-
I would like these values to go into my database but it just won't do it. Form Code Navn: Tilføj til dine præferencer...
-
The standard PHP way to test whether a string $str ends with a substring $test is: $endsWith = substr( $str, -strlen( $test ) ) == $test I...
No comments:
Post a Comment