Monday 1 February 2016

android - Error: Unable to open class file R.java

Did a fresh install of Eclipse, JDK and android-sdk.




I am currently receiving this error when creating a new project




[2010-09-26 16:07:56 - Test] ERROR: Unable to open class file C:\workspace\Test\gen\com\example\test\R.java: No such file or directory




What's the reason for this and how do I fix it?



Eclipse Helios 32 bit

java version "1.6.0_21"
Android sdk API 8


P.S. I'm new to Android development.



EDIT: I tried most of your solutions, but nothing worked. So I started using my friend's install of Eclipse Ganymede.

No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...