Sunday 28 May 2017

javascript - Observable Versus Callback

I have been doing javascript for a while now. However, I am fairly new to Angular 2, so I know almost nothing about Observables. When I was reading the descriptions of Observables they sounded a lot like the callbacks that I already knew. When I asked Google there were comparisons between callbacks and promises, and there were comparisons between promises and observables. However, I was unable to find any comparison between callback and Observables.



What is the difference between callbacks and observables?

No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...