Sunday 28 May 2017

Identify this Indian movie about someone reporting his well being stolen - Movies & TV






An Indian taxi driver told me about this movie, but I forgot the movie name



I found the plot to be very interesting. It is an Indian movie, about someone who report his well being stolen. The entire village being bribed to confirm that this guy had a well but lost it in the following morning.



I would like to watch it but can't find any clue from Google.



What is the name of this movie?


Answer



Must be Well done Abba.




On seeing the words well and stolen. That's the first one that came to my mind.



Though the well being stolen isn't the crux of the story, its a part of it.



It's a Hindi movie.



enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...