Wednesday 29 March 2017

php - SQL Query not working - No reason?

I have a problem. I created a SQL Query, to insert something into the database:




INSERT INTO order (kundennummer,empfaenger,adresse,plz,ort,land,email,time,approvalPending) 
VALUES ('232784', 'Niklas Peters', 'Some Stret', 'PostalCode', 'Wien', 'AT', 'email@email.com', '1454593142', '1')


But I always get the Error:




You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use

near 'order
(kundennummer,empfaenger,adresse,plz,ort,land,email,time,approvalPending)
' at line 1




My Code is PHP



$sql = "INSERT INTO order (kundennummer,empfaenger,adresse,plz,ort,land,email,time,approvalPending) VALUES ('".$kdnr."', '".$emp."', '".$adresse."', '".$plz."', '".$ort."', '".$land."', '".$email."', '".$time."', '1')";



I just dont know what is wrong - Am I blind?



Cheers - would be glad for help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...