Friday 16 June 2017

plot explanation - What did Griffin show the Colonel to convince him in Men in Black 3?

I'm wondering what exactly is shown to the Colonel by Griffin near the end of Men in Black 3 (MIB3)?


I don't remember exactly what the Colonel answered when J asked him what he saw, but it was pretty vague.


Any ideas?


Answer


He answers with



He showed me how important you are... you and your partner.



So my interpretation is he showed him the truth about J, J's future and his mission:



Young Agent K: You ever wanna see more, I know a top secret organization that can use a man like you.


Colonel: I wish I could.



Here I have the impression that Colonel has also seen his own death.


No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...