I have a folder in which there are some files and i want to open those files in Photoshop but not at once . Let say there are more than 20 files in a folder so i want to open 20 files at once and do something with those files and then remaining files will open and again do something with those files.
I'm making a script for Photoshop using JavaScript so please help me... thank you
Wednesday, 25 January 2017
javascript - How to open files at a Interval of some of number
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?
Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...
-
Iv'e read a lot of posts both in stackoverflow and other websites talking about web security. Such as salting encrypting etc. ...
-
I would like these values to go into my database but it just won't do it. Form Code Navn: Tilføj til dine præferencer...
-
The standard PHP way to test whether a string $str ends with a substring $test is: $endsWith = substr( $str, -strlen( $test ) ) == $test I...
No comments:
Post a Comment