Wednesday 16 March 2016

php - Parse error T_Variable




This is my code:



  $content = file_get_contents("http://aux.iconpedia.net/uploads/1337412470.png");

$fp = fopen("/test/image.jpg", "w");
fwrite($fp, $content);
fclose($fp);
?>


And this is the error I get:



Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in D:\Host\5164\html\maffick1\test\download.php on line 2



As far as I know, this error comes when you miss semicolon or bracket. But I have tried everything. Please help me.


Answer



Remove space between question mark and "php" in first line:





Change this to:





No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...