Wednesday 21 December 2016

java - Method to get Steam Community Market prices in HTML

I'm using JSoup in a Java program to get the prices of CS:GO items on the Steam Community Market, but I'm having trouble finding a source in HTML for it.



In order for it to work, the weapons must be sorted by price (like this) but in HTML form so I can parse the corresponding weapon to a given price if it meets a certain criteria.




Is there an API for this so I won't have to go scraping the HTML off a weirdly formatted page? Or can someone help me with my current method?

No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...