Tuesday 23 August 2016

html - How to overlay one div over another div



I need assistance with overlaying one individual div over another individual div.



My code looks like this:










Unfortunately I cannot nest the div#infoi or the img, inside the first div.navi.



It has to be two separate divs as shown, but I need to know how I could place the div#infoi over the div.navi and to the right most side and centered on top of the div.navi.


Answer






#container {
width: 100px;
height: 100px;
position: relative;
}
#navi,
#infoi {
width: 100%;
height: 100%;
position: absolute;

top: 0;
left: 0;
}
#infoi {
z-index: 10;
}




b







I would suggest learning about position: relative and child elements with position: absolute.


No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...