Wednesday 31 December 1969

the avengers - In the marvel movies what order did S.H.I.E.L.D/Nick Fury appear to the main movie character - Movies & TV




Which movie did S.H.I.E.L.D and/or Nick Fury first appear in and what order subsequently did the former appear in other Marvel comic book movie adaptions?


Answer



If you are talking about Samuel L Jackson or S.H.I.E.L.D. then it would be:




  1. Iron Man

  2. Incredible Hulk

  3. Iron Man 2

  4. Thor (Samuel L Jackson does appear in the credits, but other S.H.I.E.L.D. operatives appear in the movie)


  5. Captain America:The First Avenger



This should be it I think, its pretty much all the recent films released by marvel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...