Wednesday 31 December 1969

plot explanation - What happens to the girls at the end of the movie? - Movies & TV

I have recently watched Silent Hill again, but I couldn't really understand its ending. Rose and Sharon seem to be forever trapped within the foggy dimension, but neither of them seem to really understand that. They are no longer in Silent Hill, but neither are they in the "real" world. Sharon seems to be possessed, but the ending is very vague about everything. I have read some opinions on IMDb, but neither were truly answering my question, or else I wasn't able to understand them. Are the games vital to the understanding of the movie (I have played none of them)?



What happens to the girls at the end of the movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...