Wednesday 31 December 1969

plot explanation - How can Batman run and climb in the pits without his knee brace? - Movies & TV

Okay so after watching The Dark Knight Rises, I spent a bit of time thinking about the film, at first I didn't get it. I understood the storyline but this major plot flaw/continuity error really baffled me and annoyed me for practically the whole film.



When Bruce Wayne puts on the knee brace he is able to support his weight again after having as the film says 'no cartilage in his knee.' This means he couldn't walk without support aka this knee brace.



How is he able to walk/climb/jump in the pit without this brace?

No comments:

Post a Comment

c++ - Does curly brackets matter for empty constructor?

Those brackets declare an empty, inline constructor. In that case, with them, the constructor does exist, it merely does nothing more than t...